Cheesy Baked Dip
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese
16 oz. cheddar cheese, grated (sharp or mild)
4 oz. chopped green chilies
Green onion (suit your own taste)
1 c. chopped ham
1/2 pound chopped bacon
1 round bread loaf, hollowed out
Mix first seven ingredients together and put into the hollowed out bread loaf. Bake at 350 degree
6oz cream cheese, room temp
2 cups cheddar cheese
3 tbsp minced onion
3 tbsp salsa
1 tsp ground cumin
2 cups nacho cheese chips, crumbled
top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish
1. With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
2. Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
3. When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top. Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs Recipe from Metabolic Cookbook: http://tiny.cc/FatBurningRecipes
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork or mild Italian sausage
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 TBSP Italian seasoning
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 lb mozzarella, cut into cubes
Marinara (jar or homemade)
In a large bowl mix beef through pepper. Form into 2″ balls. Press a cheese cube in the middle and seal the meat around it.
Heat 1/2″ olive oil in a large skillet. Brown meatballs and then set aside on plate.
Pour marinara sauce into pan; bring to a simmer. Add meatballs and simmer until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Serve over spaghetti
Pancakes made in muffin tins. Only fill the tin 1/2 full and it will create the crater when it bakes. Fill with fresh berries! Bake at 400 degrees for 15 mins. Here is my video guide on how to do this step-by-step. http://youtu.be/oWXLR-OZ4Rg
Make a pancake batter and half fill Muffin tins.
Bake 180 20 mins until golden..the batter will rise into a mould case.
Fill with any fruit or filling….stewed strawberries….
Serve with freshly whipped cream
- 300g pitted dates
- 375ml water
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 85g (room temperature) 125g cold Butter (scs)
- 70g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125g self raising flour
- 220g sago
- 300ml thick cream
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Boil dates with 375ml of water, turn off heat. add butter & soda bicarbonate. Stir to mix well.
- Beat eggs with electric beater until very light yellow and foamy (about 8 min).
- Add dates to eggs & whisk with a normal whisk so as to not breat up the dates too much. mix well.
- Sieve the flour in & fold.
- Pour the batter into small cake moulds to about 95% to the brim.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Combine the sago, butter, cream in a saucepan over low heat & stir until smooth. add a pinch of salt.
- Unmould the pudding and pour the sauce over.